Thursday, July 29, 2004

Moan and groan ...

I'm just sitting here watching Channel 4  and they had an advert for hemorrhoid cream. What is the world coming to??

People are still wearing their backpacks on the train!!! It's just so annoying. Then today I came up against the Tunbridge Wells phenomenon. I jumped onto a train an London Bridge to go one stop to Cannon Street. We all piled on to be met by a small First Class compartment. There we had Mr and Mr T.W sitting reading their financial times. Bags on the adjacent seats, jackets hanging of the back of their seats. Oh thank you Sir. Then to crown it all, they wanted to get up and put their jackets on before we reached the stop. This caused a young girl to fall forward, into a bloke, who fell forward, treading on my foot ... as I scowled at the said MR T.W.

These people ... all self, self ... self. WTF.

I got to Wycombe last night. It does make me wonder why I go to pre-season matches. But it's better than BB ... even with Michelle going off her rocker.

I've just had a packed of sweet cigarettes. They absolutely rock.

I need a cup of tea, anyone want to put the kettle on ???

Is it me or is BB not the same without Victor?

My tune of the day: Got me going - Jasper Street Co




0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com