Wednesday, July 14, 2004

Fantasy, smantersey ....

So consensus is that women's fantasy date happens to be one ... Wayne Rooney. He's "sexy" and "huggable" who love his boy-next door image. HELLO!!! Maybe I've missed something here, but it goes to show why so many women are bleedin single. They'll be telling me that the boy Everest has smoldering good looks next, and Mr Williams is going to grow a 'fro. Jeeeez.

I've just seen a picture of Lisa Scott-Lee. Does anyone actually think she is attractive? I can't see it myself, but then what do I know.

He's back. Mr Garlic breath stroke Mr Yawny Man was on my train this morning. It was raining so all the windows were closed, the heating was on and this bloke stunk. He then continued to yawn every 3-4 minutes from Hither Green to London Bridge. Being the mild mannered guy I am, I just turned the other cheek. This commuting malarkay ...

It's the first pre-season friendly on friday. The annual jaunt to Welling. I for one can't wait to sing the new El Karkouri, Talal El Karkouri song (to the tune of Alouette) as suggested by Smudge. Good work fella. I saw Vince last night. He and Mrs Vince are off to China for the tour as well. Ireland was a laugh but China, well it does take allsorts. We also discussed Blackpool for the Bolton game. Seems like a rush eh ... come on Mr Chick you know it makes sense.

My tune of the day: A Place Called Heaven - Tension

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, just tell me, has Rooney's appeal got anything to do with the shit loads of money he has/will make, ala Gazza?

Now, far from me to undermine the ladies commments yesterday, but until women want to be treated as equals at ALL times, this ting Rik was going on about rings on so true...

Me anonimouse...

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com