Thursday, July 15, 2004

Hola if you hear me ...

Surprise surprise ... the news on the street is that there are racists in the BNP. Similarly there are motorists in the AA, Dancers in the School of Performing Arts ... and people who shag their sisters in Carlisle. Bleedin 'ell.

Here's a question. Why do people stop at the ticket barriers and then start to look for their tickets? It's just not big ...

I actually took a trip out to Sainsburys last night. I had to get some soap powder and stuff and ended up buying loads of strawberries, radishes, spring onions, brussel tops and avocados. I haven't eaten radishes for about 10 years so what possessed me I couldn't tell you. I'll let you know the effect on my constitution later.

The CIFC boys are off to Leeds tomorrow for WorldNet. I would like to say good luck, but I don't think luck actually comes into it. It's all about desire. So whatever Cheesy desires make sure he gets it.

Me myself will be taking in Park View Road. I'm waiting to see if Paulo and Lisbie can actually play together.

I think I want to buy some Rayban Aviators. What do you think? Will they suit me? Do I care if they don't? Come on Barnie let me know ...

I'm also down to play cricket Sunday. It's my bros' birthday so I'd better send him a card ... got to keep on top of it.

My tune of the day: Keep on Moving - Soul II Soul

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tell your team we're a bit weak on Sunday, so everyone must bowl underarm ;-)

May see you tomorrow night - will speak to Hurley. Is Chick coming?

Steve C

Ric said...

Hmmm ... my mums me dad, me siisters me brother ... and my Uncle Bulgaria .... is er, wombling free ...

I shall be at PVR, I've txted Chick, but who knows ..

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com