Friday, July 16, 2004

Whisky makes your frisky ...

Brandy makes you, well you know and Newcastle Brown ... ???? Answers to Britney Spears.
 
So it's week whatever in the BB House and Shell is up for eviction. Yep Shell, remember her, the girl who brings absolutely nothing to the dance. She now says that she will get her nauwks out if she's kept in. Thanks ... we've seen them ... move on.
 
I was worried I was turning into a BB freak, but I missed it yesterday and didn't really seem that bothered ... result.
 
My new cycling shoes arrived by post this morning, so there was me in the spin class with ma feet aching. It's like having two breeze blocks on ya tootsies. Stick to Mayflies ... that's what ma old Mum always used to say.
 
The bros grim are out of the office playing golf today. It's been a bit quiet apart from my music annoying everyone on the floor. Hey, it's the weekend ...
 
My tune of the day: My love is real - Kings of Tomorrow
 
 

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com