Tuesday, July 27, 2004

My oh My ...

So our IT partners have just done a summary of the software loaded on my machine and have said ... "Cor Blimey ..." What's this for, what about that ... what about this ere !!!!

Luckily every piece of software is for business purposes. A few bits of messenger stuff, some html writing software, a DVD player ... whats the fuss. I am Champion of Technology. I'm testing this stuff out.

I would like to thank Ms Lane for a lovely lunch. A shared bottle of red, what more could you ask for. However she did waffle on about stuff. I think she's feeling a bit broody ...

My hairdresser hasn't called me back. I am in desperate need of a cut. I can't do a thing with it.

I bought a couple of new CD's yesterday. The new Blaze album, yes you know .... and Louie Vegas Elements of Life thingy. Top draw both of them, and I would have to say respect to the house posse out there.

More cricket nets tonight. My body doesn't know what's hit it. I did a Body Pump class this morning at 7:30. A spin class and TBC class yesterday. I'm gonna be buff at this rate.

DON'T MAKE ME ANGRY, YOU WON'T LIKE ME WHEN I'M ANGRY ...

Charlton ain't signed anyone yet. Anyone else that would be. It's all getting a bit boring ...

My tune of the day: Bare Brass - Bana Kuba

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com