Wednesday, July 21, 2004

Shagtastic ...

So they did it. Big Brother seems to have had their first bonk. Or what we think was a bonk. A few tantalizing shots of feet, some moans, groans ... well ladbrokes are paying out.

Whats more important is that we keep Jason and Victor in the house. They are so much more fun than the rest. The plotting, the talk, the diary room rants ... isn't this what we want. Not Michelles biatching or Shells, well Shell's nothingness. Vote Nadia out ... you know it makes sense.

I can't believe it's Wednesday already. Where do the weeks actually go? It's also nearly August. Or more importantly it's nearly Christmas. Oh and Vote Nadia out.

I'm actually going out for something to eat with my Mum and bro tonight. It was my bros birthday at the weekend so he'll get his pressie, and my Mum has come up to the Smoke to go to the theatre. I can't remember what it is she's come to see, but it's on in Victoria. Vote Nadia out.

I was stuck on a train for 48 minutes this morning. The 8:02 from Hither Green got as far as the New Den, just outside London Bridge and just stopped. It stopped, stopped and stopped some more. The air con was turned off and people started sweating. The bloke in front of me started chucking up. You know chucking up a stink. A mix between garlic, bo and mustyjackets. It was quite off putting. The woman to my right started Riverdancing. If she trod on my foot once she trod on it 10 times. But did she say sorry, what do you think. Then a couple to my left started to get amorous. A scary looking couple at that. I don't want to see people swap spit. It definitely put me off my cheese toasty. When we did finally get to London Bridge, there was just a quick sorry for the delay, then off you go. British Rail .. we're getting there, My ass. Vote Nadia out.
 
My tune of the day: I'll Always Love My Mamma - Intruders

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com