Thursday, July 08, 2004

To all the girls I've loved before ...

It doesn't look like this cats going to get married. Not after Mrs Parlour gone and buggered it all up. Do you know how much earning potential I have ? Once they unleash the beast.

Well Summer is here and we are all so worried about hosepipe bans. I haven't sat in the garden once yet this year. Mowed the lawn, your 'avin a laff.

I had a spin class last night, and I had difficulty walking home. The weekend really took it out of me. Then the trains were buggered, but I did get to see Victor sing. Quality stuff.

We're over a week into July and still the boys in red haven't made any major signings. Well we've got Rommedahl but that one doesn't count. It's the first pre-season game on Friday week. I don't want to go, but you know I may have to. The Guy is going to be jammed. Ho hum, as they say.

Just a quick thought. Why do people walk and text? It's just so annoying. And continue to wear their rucksacks whilst on the train? I ask ya ...

My tune of the day: Beautiful Love - Arnold Jarvis

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com