Thursday, October 05, 2006

Never never land

Well Peter Pan can kiss my a$$. I'm back and it's more like stone cold rainy land. I was on the beach two days ago supping a beer and oiling myself. That's a perfect October in my book.

I was also strolling hand in hand down Old Ibiza Town way when I got a text telling me Arse had won 2-1. I shrugged and went about my business. I was wearing flip flops and shorts, and was hoping it was raining in blighty.

It seems like we'll be moving from the Valley in the future, Josh Wright will be poached by a "bigger" club, we're on a losing run .... blimey the more things change.

I had a lovely peaceful time in Beefa. The weather was spot on, the food lovely, what more can your common man want? It was good to see the football shirted brigade in the minority, although I did wear some basketball ones.

I even read a couple of Disco books. Some interesting stuff there, although I won't bore you.

Operation Cottaging ... a great idea.

My tune of the day: Keep your body workin' - Kleeer

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com