Tuesday, October 31, 2006

ARSE FROM YOUR ELBOW!!!!

Go on the South London massive. Put Cameron in his place, you may make him come up with some policies!!!!! Keep it real.

So Man City got a win. That's them and Wet Sham moving 3 points further away from us. We are fucked.

It's halloween. So get your masks out and turn the lights off, so you won't get done by the trick or treaters.

Well I didn't comment on Ye Old James Brown on Friday night. I would have to say what a performer. He still has the band as slick as ever, and is still a 70 year old perv. When he brought on the Sugar Babes, they got a bit scared with his chat, but it made me laugh. Typically the biggest bloke in the place wanted to stand in front of me, then had loads of kids chatting during the performance. Move on down the bus.

Back to the gym today, Body Max ... hmmmm.

My tune of the day: Sound of the Music - Dayton

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com