Monday, October 16, 2006

It's finally here ...

Well a month ago I went to my last Charlton game. A 1-0 defeat to Pompey. A month, a bleedin month .... it's a great game this football. It's all over to Putney on the river boat anyone?

I went to see the Devil Wears Prada on Saturday. A bit of a chick flick but good none the less. It was definitely better than watching X Factor, so they can stick that. We had a lovely pre cinema meal at Pizza Express in Stratford ... NOT. I've never had a bad experience with Pizza Express, a nice brand, nice pizzas but this was taking the piss. We arrived, where greeted and seated. A few minutes the order was taken and a few minutes after that our drinks arrived. We had a laugh, drank and chatted. Then did it some more and then some more. We looked around, there were a few people in, but not a lot, all of them lacking one thing .... food. Well a few had some food but not many. Anyway we waited, waited some more and waited again. No more drinks, no waiter interaction. Finally some 70 minutes later I summand the manager, he shrugged, shrugged some more, said they were busy then walked off. He returned with a handful of orders, they hadn't even started to cook ours yet. Talk about take the piss. As I had sat there I had noticed quite a few take away orders being bagged up. Take care of your sit down customers first is what I say. I won't be going there again. Pizzas, I may just give up on the damn things.

Oh and if you missed Prime Suspect you deserve to be locked in a room and made to watch Love Island. A quality piece of TV, quality acting an alround great 2 hours on the sofa.

I finally got a video and was able to watch the last two episodes of Lost. Quality, but what that was all about I'm sure I'll find out in 6 months.

My tune of the day: Brother on the run - Mousse T

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com