Monday, October 09, 2006

The Wayne in Spain ...

Well he might as well have been ... he was of no use at Old Trafford on Saturday. Me I went to Lakeside, did a bit of shopping. The new furniture store Ilvea, popped into TK and Ikea. Then a nice drive along the A13, until we did a merry dance around Green Street/ East Ham and Wanstead. Traffic signs, don't you love them.

I've had so much trouble buying a VCR / Video Recorder it's laughable. Curry's have 2 both retailing at around £60!!!!!! Asda, had one which was out of stock, Tescos don't do them. So I'm looking on ebay, and of course it's all cheap tat. If I wanted a DVD, then I could get one for 14 notes. Work that one out.

It'll be another weekend free of football next week as we play on the Monday. Operation Cottaging seems to be coming along. Loads out for the occasionn, but you'll see us all sitting down on the box. Maybe a clap here a clap there ... a da-da-da maybe? I can't wait.

I've got to put the hoover around tonight. Theflatt needs a good spring clean. I was thinking of getting a cleaner in but not sure if they are worth the money. I'm sure any cleaner employed would be young and Eastern European!!!! Ho hum.

The sunsshiningg but it's still cold. The jumpers are out and I'm wearing the full tweed ensemble.

My tune of the day: Beep, beep - Tiger

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com