Friday, October 20, 2006

Back

Well yesterday I couldn't get out of bed. Sniffles, a headache and general lethargy. Rock on.

Andre and Price

Now you have to listen to this. A locked on contender for Christmas number one. Totally unbelievable really. Why can't I get a record deal?

It's the return to Powelly tomorrow. I'm thinking he won't start. But Romm vs Powell, Dicks vs Mills anyone.

I'm trying not to think about the game. It was obvious as soon as we made it Operation Cottaging that we were going to get turned over. Remember the mask day, or the Yellow day against Forest, or the Red day against Pompey. It never works. So just treat tomorrows game as a normal Saturday, standard fair/ fayre. Leave all the 6 pointer nonsense to Sky.

Talking of Sky I've finally bit the bullet and gone and got Sky plus. Only because Lost has gone to the damn fleecers. Sky One from now on, no Channel 4. That means more ads, more general stupidity all round.

I've just finished a Body attack class. It has to be the hardest class at the gym. Two new blokes started but walked out half way through. It's all about rhythm.

Oh I forgot to mention the West Indies beat Australia the other day. That leaves England and Australia in a must win match tomorrow. That's quite funny.

My tune of the day: Go Bang - Dinosaur L

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com