Tuesday, October 10, 2006




Posted by Picasa













There you go a few more holiday pics ... it's lucky I took my books with me.

Love saves the day

The Secret History of Disco

A quality read if you like music. And it made me come back and buy "A Tom Moulton Mix" which I would also recommend.

Talking of holidays, I haven't shared the sights I actually saw. Like the English bloke who took off his sandals to walk down the beach in his socks. The English lads who trying to communicate with the Spanish waiter shouted their order in order to be understood. The English couple who felt safer in the US than they did in Suburban London, I doubt they were hanging in the South Bronx. It's safe to say it was the English peeps that gave me a chuckle.

Oh it's the Under 21's tonight. Think I'll watch Eastenders.

My tune of the day: Won't you try - Udell

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com