Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Moaning

I was just thinking that I haven't had a good old moan for a while.

No, lets fight it ..... move on.

Just back from Tescos. What is it with smokers standing round in groups at the entrance of shops? Or what about people who walk and stop, walk and stop right in front of you!!!

I've just realised that my moisturiser contains fake tan. Blimey .....

I'm off to the theatre this evening. The Township Stories seems to be quite harrowing. It's just shy of 2 and a half hours, so I just hope I don't drop off.

I fancied a good nights sleep last night so popped two night nurse tabs. The next thing I remember is being woken by my alarm. They do work.

I've just bought some Porridge for my breakfast. It's true, winter is upon us.

My tune of the day: You - Maze (Live In New Orleans)

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com