Friday, October 27, 2006

Whhopppeeee

It's the weekend, well nearly.

Had a nice stroll around Spitelfields and bagged myself an Eccles Cake. I know how to live. I also purchased some Sasparilla. Yum.

It's the BBC Electronic Proms tonight and the Godfather of the Good Groove, Mr, James .... James .... James .... Brown.

**Starts singing get up offa that ting**

I'm quite looking forward to it. A more intimate surroundings should play into James showman persona.

It's Southport next weekend. Another game I'll miss. Blimey this is becoming a habit.

I'm actually considering the Wings in the Cup tomorrow. It could be a good game, but I'm still thinking that I jinx them. Do they really need that? Then its the Toon game in a pub. Hmmm.

Oh did I mention the West Indies knocked Engalnd out of the ICC. That was without even playing them. Oh sorry about that, there's always the Ashes.

My tune of the day: Just do it - Sunburst Band

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com