Thursday, October 26, 2006

Money

Well would you believe it? We only went and beat the Trotters. That's twice in a season, never been known before. We are now Boltons bogey side .... yeah right. I heard the result as I was on the way to Stanstead. My mothers plane was delayed by 4 hours so it was easier to drive there. However the old BAA have a crafty scheme going where they charge everyone a minimum of 1 pound 50 pence to get your car anywhere near the airport. The old drive up ramp is being rebuilt so you have to use the carpark and the old 10 minutes free grace is no more. I was there for 3 minutes and had to pay. Nice.

I got back in, that is after sitting outside the Blackwall Tunnel for 40 minutes, just in time to see the Bolton misses. What with the rain et al .... it was a long old night.

Just bought a trilby. That's the look for Autumn ... trilby and mac .... it makes me laugh anyway.

My tune of the day: Heartbreaker - Leroy Burgess

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com