Monday, October 30, 2006

Cold winds ....

You could see the winds blowing round St James' on Saturday evening. Sod that, I thought. I could quite happily have been up in the gods watching over that 0-0. Football, the beautiful game. Try telling that to Marcus Bent, Amady Faye and Matt Holland. You could then tell Bryan Hughes, Herman and Darren Bent. But I wouldn't waste my breathe.

Oh West Ham won the league yesterday!!!! Well it seems like it anyway. I think they would have been awarded the league if the press had their way. Poor old Pards.

Welling Uniteds cup dream is over for another season. 3-0 at home to a minnow. Hmmmm, it must be me. Luckily I didn't bother, so they can't really blame me for it. I'll stick to men watching football, and the vidi printer.

There's a glut of poppys around. I though Remembereance Sunday was around the 11 November. Seems like a few weeks away to me!!!! It's not just christmas then that gets this treatment.

The Royal Family. Now I've never been a watcher of this, but I settled down to watch it last night. I have to say I was pleasantly surprised. When Jim and Twiggy were laying the laminate flooring, I even laughed out loud.

It's sausage and mash this evening. Mmmmmm ....

My tune of the day: Freak a Zoid - Midnight Star

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com