Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Flippin Charlton

WHAT'S THE FUKING POINT????

I post up loads of old nonsence and it gets lost in cyberspace.

Fuck blogger.

I was bemoaning the fact that Charlton and Arsenal had reached an agreement to move the New Years Day game, some 24 hours. Thanks!!!! Fuck the supporter who wants a game on New Years Day, and on Boxing Day!!!! But we have to whistle. We don't count anymore, so they want my support tonight then can go twiddle. I'll be elsewhere.

I've just been offered 2 tickets for the Toon game on Saturday!!!!! Typical.

I saw the Township Stories last night. It was quite harrowing although well acted. The story did make you think. The stewed chicken rocked.

It's been a while since I went to the theatre to see a play. It's usually Musicals!!!! I'll have to go more often, and was definately worth the trip to Stratford.

Oh, I got a text from Gerry last night saying Dean Ashton was in TFI's in Bluewater. I'm a bit worried, not about Ashton given Wet Sham were losing to Chesterfield but Gerry was in TFI's!!!!!

My tune of the day: Crackin' Up Over You - Roy Hamilton

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com