Monday, October 23, 2006

It may be winter outside ....

Sang Big Bazza, and it feels like it today. The cold winds are kicking in, and added to the rain, well Autumn is finally here.

So we could say the Football season is finally upon us. Well it seemed like that on Saturday with the last game this year when it will be light at the end of play. Not counting the 12:45 Everton jobbie. The clocks go back on Sunday. An extra hour in bed ....

Well Watford came, they defended and in reality had the chance to get their first 3 points of the season. Darius Henderson must have been kicking himself all the way home. How he missed that chance in the second half he, and I will never know. I would have even said that Kevin ... no even Gerru would have scored that one. Anyway we got out of jail, picked up a point and roll onto St James Park next week. Sod Bolton on Wednesday, I will be having a nice dinner and meeting up with my Mum.

Oh didn't it rain yesterday!!!! I ended up watching Kung Fu hustle. Better than I thought. Prime Suspect was also a little disappointing. We had worked out who did it at the end of the first show, and sat and watched the Cops finally figure it out. It wasn't as good as I had hoped, but hey it's drama on ITV.

My tune of the day: Crash Bang Wallop what a picture - Tommy Steel

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com