Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Idiots ...

So I go to get my travel money. It was booked on Friday through Lloyds TSB - Travel Money. It's part of the account I have, 15 notes a month for the AA/ Travel Insurance/ Card Protection/ travel money. Anyway, they don't have the money. The money has left my account, but it's not in the Whitechapel branch. The teller looks at me like I'm an idiot. Well can I have my money back? NO!!!! CAN YOU RING THE TRAVEL MONEY HOTLINE AND SEE WHAT HAS BEEN GOING ON .... NO!!!!! They are proper crap.

So I phone them myself. It's the Royal Mails fault!!!!!!!! They haven't delivered it. I ask you. Royal Mail. So there's me 200 notes down, no Euros and they are blaming the Royal Mail.

So what to do. Well get some money changed at the airport and they will reimburse the commission. Is that a definate I ask? Of course they reply!!!! I shake my head. So when I return, my 200 notes will be nestling in my bank account, and I can send them the commission receipt and they will pay it. I say, watch this space.

Lloyds f'n Bank, can kiss my ass.

There was a fire alert at the gym today. 45 minutes standing around outside. Well I did a 3 mile run. Oh and I've lost 4 pounds. Spin on that Tash ... I'll be having my Lobster on Monday.

Anyway ... I'm winging my way to Ibeeefa in the morning. Touch wood ... so may not get to update my words here ... hey, it's happened before ... so just bare with me on this.

Happy holidays everyone ...

My tune of the day: The freaks come out at night - Whodini

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com