Friday, October 06, 2006

The rain in Spain ....

Ain't nothing like the vrain in Tower Hill ... B Jesus.

So what do you think about Jack Straw? I think most of the women in Blackburn should wear bags on their heads. don't worry about veils. Some right old sights I tell thee.

I have to say I stayed up and watched the Sopranos last night. A quality show, and Big Vito a fag. It made me laugh.

No football this weekend comes as a blessing. Well England will be toying with 3-5-2, or 3-1-1-2-1-1, or 1-9 whatever it is. They'll huff and they'll puff and then Crouchie will score a looping header. Interesting ... I kid you not.

It's 3:45 roll on 5:30, my washing is calling me.

I'm still in holiday mode, so please excuse me ...

My tune of the day: Got to be real - Cheryl Lynn

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com