Friday, October 13, 2006

Roll on the weekend ....

Well it must be touching 20 degrees outside. I did another Body Attack class, came outside and within seconds I was sweating bucket loads again. It's all good though, it's got to be better than that there rain.

Oh it's a double dose of fear today. Not only is it Friday 13th, but the numeric notion of the date adds up to 13, 10/2006. Well that's made it a tad better.

I'm actually quite looking forward to the match on Monday. We'll still be bottom, but the only way is up. We haven't won at Foolham in years, so get them masks out and let's give it some.

I think I may go to the cinema Saturday night. Just to get out of the boring X Factor routine. I just end up watching this shite. Without even realising.

It's Southport in a couple of weeks. I had better get a few outfits sorted. I'm not sure what look to go for!!!!

My tune of the day: Boom bye bye - Buju Banton

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com