Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Rain

The thunder and lightning .... jesus. A week ago I was just back from Ibiza. I was chilled, brown and happy. Now I'm just wet through.

Although it's now sunny.

I've just done a Body Attack class. Now I know I havn't exercised in 2 weeks, but bleeding hell. That was hard. I showered, sweated, showered again ... then sweated. Quality stuff.

I ended up watching some of the Under 21's last night in between Eastenders. Two good goals by the boy Theo.

It's the Money boys tonight over in Croatia. Expect to see our Darren sitting on his ass.

Oh it's nearly the weekend, and I was thinking of popping over to Hornchurch/ Upminster to see Welling play AFC Hornchurch in the FA Cup. I may not bother though. It depends on the weather, and whether I get myself up.

My tune of the day: Feel the Need in Me - Detroit Emeralds

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com