Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Countdown ...

It's that transfer window closure time.We'll have JJ off to Narwich, Murphy off to the Spudz in exchange for Gardner, Jeffers off to Blackburn, Euelly off to Brum, and Lisbie off to ... well whoever would have him. No indication of new faces in through the door, but it was only two years ago that El Donkey turned up from Southampton, so watch this space.

I needed to compose myself yesterday after one of them weekends. I had the new car clamped, the battery seized, the exhaust fell off the mini, Kwik Fit can't get the car started. Money, money ... money. I would say lucky that February is only a 4 week month, but I won't.

It's another block buster tonight. West Brom at home. They've just signed shed loads of new players, so that should be quite interesting. They did us 4-1 last year with an Earnie hattrick. Here's hoping we are more on the ball this evening, but I'm not holding my breathe.

I finally got somewhere with Currys. They tell me the washing machine will be delivered next Monday. So finally I will be able to do some washing. I have to thank Mrs Jimbob in the mean time who let me do two bags of washing on Saturtday and then insisted on driving me home so I didnt have to get the bus. That was a touch.

Front page of "The Sun" tells us whom Barrymore won't miss from the BB house. Are they all having a laugh? Sod off back to Wellington Barrymore. He's not funny, never was really. Now he's back here giving it. Blimey.

Oh and it's the last day you can vote in the Supporters Director thingy ...

My tune of the day: Little People - Voices of East Harlem

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com