Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Don't cry for me ...

So we've signed Marcus Bent. That makes a Bent double up front. Bent to Bent, back to Bent to Bent ... Goal!!!!!

Bleeding blogger has been playing up most of the day. It's weighed down under the presure of all the bleedin January bloggers. Even Hogswell from Netaddicks is at it.

I had a kitchen cleaning frenzie last night. I need to actually redecorate the kitchen but I'll do that after the new washing machine has been delivered and installed. I'm thinking of turquoise, to complement the black splash backs and light wood doors.

I'm even thinking of buying a new hoover. I've seen that you can test a Dyson out for 28days money back guarantee if your not happy. I might give that a go. See if the thing can actually pick up dust ... as opposed to spreading it around. I'm thinking this is a good way of testing to see if the thing actually works.

A general question to the masses. Has anyone got a recommendation for a nice hotel in Barcelona? Only asking like.

Drink Pomegranite ...

My tune of the day: I Really Didn't Mean It - Luther Vandross

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com