Friday, January 27, 2006

Customer Service ...

I always seem to be banging on about customer service. It's very rarely that you get a good deal, or a problem is sorted without and why's or whereforths. Three weeks ago my washing machine packed up. So I went on line and ordered one. No problem I thought ... or should have thought. I bought it on nought percent finance so I had to wait for the credit agreement. It took 5 days to arrive. They could have meiled it in secoinds but oh no. I signed the forms and sent it back. I phoned continually until 6 days later they said they had recieved it. So I can expect the washing machine now. Oh no ... that'll be too easy. I wait another 7 days and finally phone. There's no record of that order Sir!!!! But I have an order number. Oh yes there it is ... all smiles. No, the item is out of stock Sir, we may have some in a few weeks. A FEW WEEKS!!!!! But it may be an discontinued item. Well is it? Isn't it? Who knows. Can I speak to your supervisor. No, there's no one hear ... can I speak to anyone?NOPE!!!! Oh well, I'll be round Jimbob with either a bag of washing or a brimful of Asha.

I played some indoor cricket at Lords last night. A very interesting game. It might have been better if we understood the rules. Some people are so competative it's not funny.

Charlton v Orient in the Cup this weekend. Lucky the washing machine isn't working.

My tune of the day: Try A Little Tenderness - Otis Redding

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com