Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Hmmmmph ....

Well there she blows, as they say at sea. Christmas came and went, the New Year fizzed in with a rendition of Donald where's ya trousers. Back at work as though nothing happened. Time, space ... a final frontier. Sod that.

Charlton went up North again and lost. Surprise that. Losing to a team like Everton. Roll on 2006 things can only get better. I'm sure Sheffield Wednesday are quaking in their colective boots. I did think about going. Well I thought long and hard all for about 30 seconds ... then normality kicked in. I'm not forking out an arm and a leg for that shite.

So the train prices have gone up and everyone is bemoaning the fact. Well they go up every year and the service gets worst. Still people in record amounts use the damn things, so what's the problem. Stop using them and they would have to have a rethink!!!! There you go use something that isn't a train. Er, like a .... hold the front page.

Tom Jones is now a Sir. Delila willbe turning in her grave.

I think I might need to go and get my eyes tested. I've been squinting at the box over the last few days ... and it's no better with this screen.

I'm going for a curry.

My tune of the day: Free - Stephanie Mills

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com