Friday, January 13, 2006

Right back to you ...

So this is it. The end of the first full week, in er, weeks. It's been a struggle I can tell you. Fice full days. Five dark mornings, struggling to get up as the alarm goes off ... making a cup of splosh ... oh well. Then the struggle to the station, in the dark. Then cramming ones self onto a packed train. Watching people sniff, cough, croak. Happy New Year.

There seemed to be a lot of slow walking fat people around this morning. They all walk in a line as well. Why do fat people all walk in a line? I want to get past, move out of the way.

Charlton are at home tomorrow. Against the Brum. It's one of them games, especially if Murphy doesnt play. Which he won't.

I started back at the gym last week and I'm actually feeling good about it. It's actually great coming out of a TBC/ LBT or a spin class and having the endorphins swimming around your body. I've just got to keep the attitude right.

I saw Vinces interview on All Quiet. It struck me that he had hit a cord here. He is the only candidate that is truely independent. All the others seem to be stuck with the supporters club behind them.

Bromley/ Maistone/ Sussex by the Sea ... what about Charlton????? The team is called Charlton, and it's in South London. I want us all to sing "Maybe it's because I'm a Londoner ..." like we used to. But 75% of the Valley Express gang are from the Home Counties. I'm a Londoner and I'm going to sing it.

My tune of the day: Free - Mojo Project

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com