Thursday, January 12, 2006

Cry me a river ...

I wanted to watch the two hours of Lost last night so I got into bed and switched on. Unfortunately I had thought it started at 9 so I had to endure an hour of cheap minor-celebrity Big Brother. Well if Pete Burns had talked to me like that I'd have had to slap him in his trout like lips. Gorgeous George an MP!!!! Maggot, who he. Barrymore ... my god. What has the world come to. Send him back to New Zealand, and quickly. As for the Marsh bird, I felt a bit sorry for her when all and sundry were banging up. But it does make good crash TV.

As for Lost, it was 2 minutes, then a break ... five minutes then a break. Bleedin Yankie TV. All set up for the second series!!!!

It's the transfer window. In fact we've had 12 days off it, and typically Charlton have been closely linked with, absolutely no one. Well the odd story here and there but in reality no one. Pompey have signed about 10 new players. How does that work? How does that dozzy Russian see Pompey as an investement. They haven't even got a roof on half the ground. It's 2006 for christs sake. Make them put up a roof before they can sign anyone.

It's all gone a little stale on the Supporters Directot front. Brian Cole is lording it on Talksport and in the Guardian, but doesn't seem to get the reason behind him being on there in the first place. Given that the club sacked him. The current Supporters Director, Sue "Who" Townsend has come out firing ... how she single handedly built up the support in Maidstone and the Weald ... and the other two Vince included has gone a bit quiet. I'm still voting for Vince because we need an Independent Voice from CASC, but come on mate get your finger out.

My tune of the day: Party Harty - Velvet Hammer

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com