Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Hold on ... wait a minute

Posted by Picasa It seems that some people get impatient. I just posted this pic up and had Kerry from Thamesmead saying what's that picture all about.

Well if you hang on I'll tell you.

Have you ever ended up at a place that you never knew existed? Well here you go. Yesterday I has to go to Seaford. So it was a train to London Bridge, a train to Wivelsfield!!!! A train to Lewes and a train to Seaford. At Wivelsfield!!!! I have 10 minutes to spare. So I took this picture. I had never previously been to Wivelsfield, and in reality never knew it existed. It's on the line to Brighton but if you blink you could well miss it. I can't remember the last time I went somewhere I never knew existed, not even Hogwarts.

Anyway as I was saying I went to Seaford. I had to pick up a new car. Well I say new car, it's a new car to me. A Merc 280SE Auto. It's like a bleedin tank. Drinks nuff petrol and doesn't have any sounds in it. It's actually quite funny. Having gone from a Mini to a tank takes some getting used to. I'm missing out width restricting posts for a few weeks.

It's the last two episodes of Lost tonight. Well this series anyway. So you can guess nothing will be explained.

We've given Orient 6k tickets for the FA Cup match, that did make me laugh.

My tune of the day: Ebony and Ivory - Stevie Wonder with a beatle

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com