Thursday, January 26, 2006

The forces of evil

I seem to be the only person in the country that thought George Galloway was quite funny in BB .. and enjoyed his stint in the house? I also thought he treated the nobodies in the way they should be treated. Oh well ...

So Deano has finally left for new pastures. It's quite funny because when we used to be down in the Lower North I used to sit next to a bloke from Coventry who knew Deano. He told us for year that Deano was off doing this, was going there ... but it never happened until now. It should go some way to appeasing Stephan Anderson though. I thought he was a tad unlucky earlier in the season, but hey.

It seems that Orient are still moaning about tickets re Saturdays match.

There's something to be said for beans on toast. I had some nice linseed and soya bread and no added sugar beans for my lunch. Given that I am playing cricket this evening I needed an energy boost.

Have you noticed how bad peoples manners are these days?

My tune of the day: Long Enough - Last Poets

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com