Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Spirited

That's what you could say about the Wigan performance at the Arse last night. Good luck to them, but it does stick in the throat. We've achieved fuckall in the cups since we've been up, and year on year one of the promoted teams, or an unfancied team gets a couple of good results and gets to the final. Not us though.

Another day closer to the transfer window closing, and no deals. We're linked with Robert Green, hmmmph, do we need another sodding goalkeeper?

The Charlton Independent Supporters Association or the ostracized East Kent branch of CASC, have come out in support of Brian Hayes. Er, I mean Ben Hayes ... who's Brian Hayes????Ben is a member, but it surprises me that one should be Chair of one of the branches and a member of the Independent one ... it's all Kent though, so I presume it doesn't matter in the slightest.

Is it me, or do people from past Medway down towards middle Kent resemble Northerners? Saying that most of Medway resembles oooop North.

My bleedin washing machine has gone to pot.

My tune of the day: In The Rain - The Dramatics

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com