Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Building bridges ...

How the hell does this work?? I've been typing away then save the damn post only for it to be losy in cyber space. Sod that for a game of soldiers.

I was ranting about the bleedin FA and how they have stuffed Charlton in their rearranged match with Liverpool. No thought for the fans, the club or even Uncle Tom Cobbley. Arrange a game in 22 days, sell the advertsing, the sponsorship, the executive boxes ... and then postpone it when we all draw in the FA Cup. Sod you ... the FA pulls out all the stops.

They've also arranged the Newcastle game for the 22 Feb, so that makes it 6 games in Feb. Lucky we have a big squad!!!! Let's hope that Owen still has his little pinky in plaster.

I did a bit of Window Shopping last night. I deceided to see what was on offer in the Sales. A pair of Fake London Jeans, Kim Jones drill trousers and Can't Skate tee shirt later I'm clutching the best part of a ton. Like I haven't got enough clothes as it is. I need clothes hangers, not clothes.

I'm trying out body attack today. I've done that classs once, a few months back, and it's heavy. 45 minutes of toe curling, foot tapping pain. You have to run around a lot.

Fish pie with prawns, haddock and cod rocks. A sprinkling of cheese on the top, some peas and it'll have you dribbling.

Mt tune of the day: Ask yourself - Raheem DeVaughan

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com