Friday, January 20, 2006

The Sun is shinning ...

Sometimes things are wrong but they don't surprise me. Today the Sun Newspaper , if you can call it that ran a small piece saying ..."Is there a paedo on your school? If you know of a pervert working at your kids school tell us in confidence."

Right then, leave it up to the Great British public, the same public that got confused between a Pediatrician and a sex offender. To quote "Britain has seen a rash of vigilante attacks - most against victims of mistaken identity - since the News of the World tabloid published pictures of sex offenders this summer. Across Britain, several people who shared surnames with alleged offenders named by the paper also have had their homes attacked." Come on name and shame ...

I've found the cigarette lighter in the car. It's inside the ashtray ... oh silly me. How did I find out? I asked on a website ... oh how good is t'internet?

It's away at Chelski on Sunday. I think I'll have a lie in, relax a bit, maybe go down Columbia Road if the Suns out ... and spend the £48 admission money on flowers.

My tune of the day: Justified Love - Arnold Jarvis

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com