Thursday, June 01, 2006

A proper Idiot




It's all quite strange really, this idiot does an idiotic dance and he's cemented his place in Svens starting line up. He has the Sun finding builders to do the dance. It is me ... or is there a destinct lack of rythm?

I just booked to go and see Sergio Mendes at the Barbican. He's got a new album out, remixed by the Black Eyed Peas, and it sounds good. I actually need to get out to a few more of these. Proper music.

I decided to have a break from the gym today. My legs are killing me, my ankles are numb and my back hurts. It's all good.

The World Cup starts next week. The Soca Warriers have been getting ahiding, so nothing for England to worry about. Its Jase the ace on saturday. Go on son.

A walk down Brick Lane I think is on the cards ...

My tune of the day: Roots - Willie Bobo

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com