Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Between the devil and the deep blue sea ...

So it's England vs Sweden. Luckily Svens boys have qualified but a defeat tonight could see Sweden overtake them. Here's hoping that TNT stuff Paraguay, England do the business and everyone's a winner. Apart from Kev that is. If you want to know how Kev is getting on in the Swedish 6th Division, ask him.

I've read that Blue Peter stopped their badges gaining access to UK attractions because they were being sold on ebay!!!! Blimey, are we talking thousands or a few? Those pesky kids.

I spent the evening putting a shelf up last night. Using my new drill it took 10 minutes. I can't believe it's taken me years to invest in a drill!!!! I think I need to get some more shelves, just so I can do more drilling.

I also managed to mop the floor, water some plants, do two batches of ironing, eat an eccles cake and pull up some weeds.

I'm reading Mel Cherens autobiography at the moment "My life and the Paradise Garage" go fill ya boots is what I say.

My tune of the day: Soul Drums - Herb Martin

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com