Friday, June 16, 2006

That was close

As Big G said from his Canadian hideaway, Port Vales finest gave our boys a hell of a run around last night. Thank fk for Peter Crouch!!!!

It made me laugh at the time, but it's also the quote of the day in the Sun, step forward Gareth Southgate " The goals comongh, it's just a matter of it we run out of time." Strange boy the new Boro manager.

Jonathan "Inspector" Spector has been snapped up by Wet Sham. Blimey that was close. I have to say, I haven't seen an as inept player for a few years now. He wasn't much cop, but hey what do I know.

I like the look of the Ecuador kit.

It was really that bad ... wasn't it? The miss from Peter Crouch in the first half had the whole country clenching their cheeks. Michael Owen, he's not match fit is he!!! Bent or Defoe anyone.

I do buy the Sun. There are times when I wonder why, then I read Ally Ross on a Friday. He muses ... random World Cup irritations, Gabby Logan asking Townsend about post-colonial Africa. Cotton bud microphones!!!!! Coleen McLoughlin believes she can "go halves" with her boyfriend on a £50,000 dog kennel sponsorship. Wayne pays two halves, Coleen pays no halves. He then talks about Big Brother. Well I have to say I haven't watched it this time, because it's shite, but he says the new housemates husband paid £4,000 on chocolate so she could get in there (so they say) but how funny would it be for him to sit there watching her cop off with Glyn?

There is a maths quiz/ test in the paper this morning. They are banging on !!!! It's quite sad really. I was going to put some of the questions up, but I couldn't be bothered to type them up. Take my word, anyone with an ounce of common would do them.

I've just picked up the new Soul Heaven (Kerri Chandler/ Dennis Ferrer) CD. Well worth a look.

No signings at Charlton.

My tune of the day: Heaven - Kem

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com