Monday, June 19, 2006

The weekend

Well that was quick. A couple of days and it's all over. Don't you wish it was just a tad longer?

I have to admit I laughed when South Korea equalised last night. Poor old France. Phaphed around for 80 minutes then conceeded a goal that made Bill Gallas fume. I've been smiling ever since.

It definately is a football fest. I cant work out how Franz Beckenbauer makes it to every game though. That's got to be some chinook.

The weathers turned again. Clammy with showers. It's good weather for the tube.

Seems like the Pilots nearly buggered it up against Beechwood. That sounds like a right old state of affairs.

Seems like CIFC have a game on Saturday. I'm moving rubbish, so that's me sorted.

My tune of the day: That's What Love Does - Vincent Montana & JR./The Philly Sound Orchestra/William 'Smoke' Howard

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com