Monday, June 26, 2006

The rain

I was woken at 5:30 by the sound of rain on the conservatory roof. It was bucketing down. It hasn't stopped since. Hmmmph ...

So half the Portugeezer squad are out of next Saturdays match, where as we only have to worry about Gary Neville. You know what England could be in the Semi Final, without so much as an entertaining phase in any game. The Mexicans however go home, having been involved in one of the all time classics.

It's still raining.

As the football has been ongoing, the cricket team have got worst. I don't hear the same glory hunters banging on about losing to the Sri Lankans as they did in beating the Aussies. The WIndies have been picking up a bit ....

How do you clear Algae from a fishtank? The water is green and I can't see the poor fish.

It's raining ...

I need a holiday. I'm not sure where I want to go. I could do with lying on a beach for a week.

It's still raining.

My tune of the day: Samba Da Bencao - Sergio Mendes

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com