Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Fan the flames ...



So we've done Hip hop, yes I'm aware that the Clash were influencial but they didn't influence me ... so now we can discuss Garage Music.

So do we do the Drem Team thingy from a few years ago, you know two stepping, do we do the Jamie Principal thing from the early 90's ... or head straight back to 78 and the Paradise Garage?

Maybe we just go with Paul "Trouble" Anderson and say House is where I live, Garage is where I park my car.

But hang on, people just bandy this word Garage around and expect you to fall in line. Garage is about the Paradise Garage. It's 84 King Street, New York City, IT'S GARAGE.

Oh England lost the cricket and drew the series. Did you see Muri bowl ... now that is House.

Homeowners should be allowed to have Taser guns to defend themselves. So says a Tory MP!!!!! What next machetties if you own a garden?

Has anyone looked up Lea Walker on google? Go on you know you want to.

My tune of the day: At Midnight - T-Connection

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com