Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Five Months

Until we see Mikey Owen back. That's that then, now we need Rooney to have his foot stamped on, Crouch to hit his head on the crossbar, and Walcott to run out of expressed milk. It's a funny old game.

It was obvious it was going to be a draw last night. It always is. The Swedish second was reminiscent of the CIFC second goal in the IFA Cup Final against Hibs. A long throw, bouncy bouncy and a goal.

I feel a little bit footballed out at the moment. It's Iran vs Angola at the moment and I can't get excited. I wasn't to watch the Argies tonight but am drawn to the Ivory Coast match, or shopping.

I'm thinking about getting an LCD TV. Any suggestions to good ones?

My tune of the day: Armed and extremely Dangerous - First Choice

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com