Thursday, June 15, 2006

Home by 5 ...

So will the trains be full of stinking, yawning, rucksack wearing clodhoppers at 4:30 this evening? That'll be if there are any trains running. You watch as the network shuts down from 4 as all the train drivers acll in sick. It's sunny and ENGLAND'S ON THE TELE.

One think I've noticed is why do they sing "I'm England til I die????" Shouldn't it be "I'm English til I die!!!!!" Just a thought.

I watched the German game last night as I was clearing out the conservatory. They looked quite good. Spain didn't look bad either.

Matt recons it's going to be touching 100 degrees this wekend. Phew what a scorcher. I'll get some lard and sunbath then.

It's in the Sun. We'll be colonising the Moon by 2030. However the moons gravity is much weaker than Earths and there is no atmosphere. Hmmm , a bit like living in Croydon then!!!!!!

My tune of the day: Bring Down The Walls - Robert Owens

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com