Wednesday, June 14, 2006

My good deed ...

There you go, someones had their cat nicked from Forest Hill. It could be worst could be shot in Forest Gate !!!!!!

Word from the pink oboe list is that for the sake of a few herberts living in Kent, Charlton should up and RELOCATE TO EBBSFIELD !!! Whereever that is? So that makes the Valley Party pretty redundent. And given that 1.14 inches of rain fell on Gravesend in an hour yesterday you could set up an umbrella factory.

I watched the whole of the Brazil match last night. It was the first match I've had on all the way through, you know without flicking. Apart from England but I wasn't in doors for that. I thought they played quite well. For a team that peeps thinks should just turn up to win. I thought Juan was their best player.

It's raining again!!!! Sod that.

What is it with people walking so slow. They all bunch up and won't let you pass. It's not funny.

My tune of the day: Rain - Kerri Chandler

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com