Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Strange ...

I was having a look at the archives from two years ago and wondered where the time went? Was up in Newcastle for a game, bought a Zoo York belt. Ho hum ... how times change.

It's the big game tomorrow. I was quite surprised to see how much Brum capitulated last night aginst the Scousers. They look in trouble, and if I was a Pompey fan I'd be quite happy about it.

I've got a bit of a throbbing head today. A few too many B52's and Vodka shots. Every now and again.

It's the Apprentice agin tonight. It gets better and better. Quality TV on a Wednesday evening. I missed Whistleblower last night and their take on Estate Agents.

England have won the test and drawn the Series. Good old Monty.

My tune of the day: Slow it Down - Little Brother

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com