Tuesday, March 28, 2006

No time ...

It's been a hectic couple of days. I haven't had the time to do any of my usual thangs. Unfortunately this blog had to suffer, but as JammyBob said on Sunday no one reads it anymore!!!!!

I'm sitting in the Office and the Boss has on "Soft Rock" what the hell is that all about. It's 2006 ... Soft Rock is definitely not HOUSE.

We had a thoroughly enjoyable win on Sunday. Against the Toon 3-1. Yep Parker got abuse ... Lee Bowyer got his name chanted. How times have changed. It's quite strange that the fans have been castigated for their continual chanting at Parker. Two years have elapsed, but this was the first time he's been back. What do people expect. He was always going to get it. Just imagine what will happen when Murphy comes back. And he's not that good.

Uncle Tim put me onto Starpoint Radio last night as Frosty was throwing out shout outs like no tomorrow. It's a proper Radio Station.

I didn't have time for any food at lunch, so it's a big lardy dinner for me.

My tune of the day: Gibralter - Freddie Hubbard

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com