Monday, March 06, 2006

Madge, Madge over here

Was the first thing I heard as I turned the TV on this morning. It was Oscars Night last night and we had both terrestrial channels trying to get a word with the "stars" as they entered the Vanity Fair after party. They were after a word with our Madge, or Madonna. What she has to do with the Oscars no one knows, well I don't anyway.

I went for lunch at the new Rivington Bar and Grill yesterday. It was a nice experience, the sun was shinning there weren't many in, the food was nice. I say nice, it was that but it wasn't stunning, outstanding or anything out of the ordinary. I had a mutton and turnip pie, mash and carrots, and a bakewell tart that came with a slither of ice cream. I would say you'd get more ice cream in my restaurant. Some peoples people skills do lead a lot to the imagination though. Right opposite me sat a bloke and his girlfriend/ wife/ partner. He read a Sunday broadsheet she stared into space. What's that all about?

I did get to watch Liverpool v Charlton on Saturday evening. I have to say although not overly enjoyable as a randon game of football, it was good to see Liverpool huff and puff and not able to blow the door down. This isn't about entertainment you know ... it's a business!!!!

It was crap though wasnt't it? With a capital CRAP!!!!

I went back to the opticians on saturday. I demanded a recount. I don't need glasses. Everytime I wear them I get a headache. That can't be right. I'm in discussions with them ...

A general question!!! What do people know about Jimmy Saville? Bibbib Bob told me a few stories on Saturday. I can't believe that.

My tune of the day: Doing My Own Thing - Kid Creme

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com