Friday, March 31, 2006

Operation Riverside .....

Come on then, let's be having you. I'm sure Delia got in there first but come on, there's no excuse. A free trip up to Boro providede by the club. We've got to take 5000, just got to. Just think, how many travel blankets will that be? Trains, planes and automobiles have been sourced for what could be argued is one of the biggest Charlton games of a generation. In the Cup anyway.

I ended up watching Question Time last night and very strange it was to. It was from Moscow and had a plethora of Moscovites discussing things that weren't really relevant to me. Well I dont think they were relevant to me, but hey.

Eastenders last night, what a roller coaster ride. Should be good family viewing tonight.

Over to Wet Sham on Sunday. Let's hope the Blackwall Tunnel is working.

My tune of the day: Only You (Blaze Mix) - Dj Jori

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com