Friday, March 17, 2006

Spring has sprung ...

Seen in Aldgate this lunchtime, even though it's minus 10.












So I don't need glasses!!! That's what the optician told me this morning. My eyes have an intollerance to the lenses. Have you ever heard anything so wrong? An intolerance to the lenses!!! Sounds like I was sold a dummy and then when I complained they backtracked. Dicing with your health. I don't trust dentists, opticians or traffic wardens. I've got to wait 28 days for the refund though.

The Mighty Ducks, ermmm ... I mean Addicks are a Highbury this weekend. A chance for us to get rained on, spat on, shat on. I might find a corner of the Tate Modern and watch paint dry.

I've been glued to the Commonwealth Games. The Isle of Man won a Bronze in the shooting just pipping the Isle of Dogs.

My tune of the day: Ride on Time - Black Box Posted by Picasa

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com