Friday, March 10, 2006

Bow ties and briefcases ...

I'm still having problems tying a bow tie. I've googled it until I'm blue in the face, but at the moment I'm getting the boss to tie it for me. Half an hours practice tonight whilst watching My name is Earl.

Question Time last night was one of them shows. I'm sure people don't listen to the question before they go rambling on. Three times I found myself shouting at the TV.

We are due snow this weekend, and it's the first net session of the season. I'll be looking out of the window at 10:00 to see if the sun shines before I make my mind up. Outdoor cricket nets, you definitely are having a laugh.

I was looking at Netaddicks and Smudge said "Friday night, out with the boys or girls, playing pool before moving on to a club". Do people play pool before moving onto a club? What club are we talking here? Flicks/ Zens, that one in Swanley, the Venue, or something more underground!!! Maybe I've missed out, I used to do a few bars and then do a club. Do you have to wear trousers in this club? Can you do magic tricks in the club? I think these questions need to be answered.

My tune of the day: Chance To Dance - Mahogany

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com