Friday, March 24, 2006

The balls in the hat

I actually enjoyed the match against Boro last night. Whatever the BBC or the Sun say about a bore draw. It was a good match between two well matched teams, with not too many opportunities. If only we could get a striker who could hold the ball up like Viduka we would be laughing. I'm not sure if I want to put myself through a trip ooop North for the replay, but I might. We are ball number 1.

It appears the club have been listening to their customers and are reducing season ticket prices for next season. Mine is going down by £10 but you can now get youth tickets for under £100. Now that's good business.

I didn't comment yesterday on old Alan Shearer, because I was laughing too much. Old Alan wacastigationng Shaun Wright-Phillips for diving and getting Bobby Elliott sent off. Hold on!!!! Is this the same Alan Shearer who spent the first 6 years of his career falling at every opportunity, then the next 6 elbowing anyone within reach? Mopinionon of him changed when he tried to dive over Andy Petterson and win a penalty when we played them in the Cup some years back. What comes around goes round. Alan Shearer went to Newcastle and won nothing. We can always remember that. Teddy Sherringham has more medals, Andrew Cole has more medals as does Dwight, and Ole. Decisions Alan, decisions.

It's raining ... I hate the rain.

It's also Mothers Day on Sunday. Say you love your Mum, it's important.

Oh and you can vote for Sures wildest fan right here.

My tune of the day:Midnight At The Oasis - Brand New Heavies

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com